During this time of great uncertainty, we wanted to share how here at Craft Cartel Liquor we are taking care of our customers and team.
Our store situated in Sydney’s Constitution Hill will remain open for trading; no changes have been made to our operating hours.
- Our team will ensure that social distancing is practiced
- EFTPOS transactions only
- Hand sanitiser available for customers and staff
- Counters and doorframes cleaned hourly
Free Shipping Australia-Wide (min. spend $75)
From Sydney to Kalgoorlie, Craft Cartel Liquor is now providing FREE shipping Australia-wide to metro and rural areas (excluding NT, minimum spend $75).
We use both Fastway Couriers and Australia Post to deliver our beer around the country. Please find below an update from both of our distributors regarding how they are keeping our customers safe.
At Fastway Couriers, our top priority is the health of our people, our customers and their families.
In line with advice from the Federal Health Department, we are taking the following steps:
Helping with prevention
- Scanners are being thoroughly cleaned with sanitizer throughout the day and we have implemented a policy of checking the temperature of all couriers, drivers and employees on arrival at the depot each day.
- We have advised that anyone who has symptoms of the virus must not come to the depot or office, and must seek the advice of a GP immediately.
- We have also introduced steps in our depots to help minimise the risk of infection including additional daily cleaning, as well as providing courier franchisees, drivers and employees with additional hygiene products, support and advice.
- Our workforce has adopted the practice of working in separated, individual spaces as much as is practical.
Flexibility for customers
- We have temporarily updated our delivery protocol to respect the choice of receivers who do not want to sign for packages by touching scanners. In these instances, the package will be processed as an Authority to Leave delivery, and a photo will be taken of the item at the door.
- A pandemic is a time of uncertainty, but at Fastway Couriers we are focussed on delivering a reliable service to your customers. Every measure within our control is being taken to ensure there is no impact on service levels or package delivery. If this changes, we will update you as soon as possible.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to be guided by information and directives from the World Health Organisation, the Federal Health Department and state health authorities.
Australia Post is taking action to help protect the health and safety of our staff and customers in relation to the spread of COVID19.
To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels – be it at a Post Office or at a residence – will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection. Someone will need to be present at the residence for this to occur otherwise standard delivery procedures apply.
In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record the customer’s name and acknowledge delivery in our system.
The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter.
Australia Post is committed to continuing delivery throughout our network and as any disruptions resulting from Coronavirus occur, we will keep customers updated.
Keeping Local Alive
Supporting independent Australian craft breweries is particularly crucial now, with many having to shut taprooms during this devastating time for hospitality and travel. By continuing to get their products to market, Craft Cartel Liquor hopes to help the craft beer community survive by #KEEPINGLOCALALIVE.